Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sands of Time.

When you see this what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it time in mean how long a hour has gone by or is it time in 60 sec. for until your turn is over in a game. Well if it is one of those or not for me it means life to me and how much life we have left on this Planet. I think that god fills our glass with sand and each grain of sand means how many days we have left. Being able to see your hourglass would you change the ways that you would live or do somethings  that you wished about doing and always thought you would have time to do? Really think about what would go through your mind if you could see how much life that you have left to live.

Next question is if you could see this and then talk to God what would you ask him? Would you ask him to add time, tell you what day you would die, how old if you can't tell be how much, is it possible for what I do with my life if it can change, or something else? If I could have seen my hourglass two years ago or even today I know what I would ask him to do. I would ask him if he could make my time skip a couple of years because then I would not have to deal with somethings that I would have to deal with know or in the future. Plus I then could get away from many people that I really don't even care to see or to talk to. If I could have done this I would be on my own in college living a better life. Yes, I would have missed some really neat things and would not have met some very cool people, but then I would not have a dark past as I do know because of what I have had to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment