Sunday, December 5, 2010

Who am I?

"Who am I? 
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I? 
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart."

This is the start of casting crowns song "WHO AM I" Lately I have been thinking about that question because right now I don't know the answer. I have been moving, so fast in life that I have lost my self and I don't know how I am at all in life. I think the best way is not to go any were at all after school except for home and really think on who I truly am. This is going to be hard for me because i don't like not doing anything, but at the same time I don't know how I should be. Like the picture above, it seems to me that I don't have a identity. All that I see myself is what people want me to do, and do what they want me to do.  I feel lost inside myself and in a world that moves, so fast the next thing that will happen I don't know how to respond or I will be to far in life that I will regret on things that I will do.

Well I am sick of how people are trying to form me and trying to avoid this I have done the opposite and become thing they wanted me to be. I still have the same goals in life, but thats about it. Right now I can't think straight on everyday things and things that I should be doing in my life right now. I wish that I could go far away from everything and let me be myself and let me find who I would like to be. So for now if their is anything new in life this is probably the ay that you will here it at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment