Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wings like Eagles

          Imagine that you are a eagle flying in the sky being free from all things and being able to go where you want to. Even when a storm is here the eagle still look oh so majestic. The lighting may be a bother as well with its rain and wind, but nothing is to strong to hold them back. All they do is have to fly a little harder then usual. They might have to take a rest for a second or two, but once they are up nothing will be able to bring them down. Plus this animal can't be tamed, they might get captured, but their sprite can't ever be broken.
          I can see myself as a eagle in that way, but for me the eagle is my sprite. I may get people talking crap, try to tear me down, push, and everything else, but I will never be taken down. From what was once said, "Celebrate your success and stand stand strong when adversity hits, for when the storm clouds com in, the eagles soar while the small birds take cover" This says to me that many things try to get in our way from the goal that is set for me from God, but being like this it will not make me go hide and take shelter it will just make me work harder doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment